MET League of Colleges Review
MET league of colleges were established by Mumbai Educational Trust (MET) in 1989 and since then they have delivered the best management programs to students and have emerged out as one of the most premium educational institutions in India. The MET league of colleges are present in all parts of Mumbai, and Maharashtra.
Positioning of MET League of Colleges
A MET League of colleges are private educational institutions recognized by AICTE and all the courses provided by the institute are university accredited. They are not just affiliated to University of Mumbai, but to DTE, CII (London), Michigan State University, Tianjin University China and the Hawaii University.
Courses Offered by MET League of Colleges
The courses offered by MET league of colleges are for diverse fields of study. A few of these various fields are pharmacy, mass media, and information and technology. The various courses provided by MET league of colleges are:
- PG Diploma in Management – PGDM
- e-empowered Management & Business Administration – Finance
- eMBA – e-empowered Management & Business Administration
- MMS – Master of Management Studies
- D. in Management
- Part Time Master’s Degree (MFM/ MHRDM/MIM/ MMM)
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Media – Advertising
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Media – Digital Marketing
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Media – Entertainment
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Media – Journalism and Public Relations
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm)
- Diploma in Film Making (DFM)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D Pharm)
- ADTAC – Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry
- ADPBM – Advanced Diploma in Pharmaceutical Business Management
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Diploma in Advanced Computer Arts (DACA)
- PG Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)
- Advanced Diploma in Software Development (ADSD)
- uMBA (Universal MBA)
- Preparatory Course for DAC / CCAT (Pre DAC)
- International Foundation Diploma (after 10th)
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
- BSc (Hons) Information Systems
- Training for IELTS
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management from (UK)
The students of MET are known to be polished in various qualities like assertiveness, knowledge, and global outlook. They work to add value consistently to corporate. MET league of colleges deliver world class professional education to students and meet worldwide standards.
Professionals are tested for their ability through projects and trainings, where MMS and Part-Time MBA students will be checked for their learning, therefore staying faithful to the management for being an expert and professional course.
With a wonderful college and supplementary interactions with the domain experts and also with the businesses, scholars gather up-to-date information in a causative atmosphere with updated infrastructure and also the latest aids to supplement their in-room learning.
Not astonishingly this has enabled MBA students from MET to impress a mark within the company and corporate world.
MET league of colleges, is one of India’s leading B-School and a prime MBA faculty in metropolis. It has such a lot to supply to those desiring aspirants who wish to build a sure-fire management career. It has a well-stocked library with over sixty thousand books, one hundred fifty periodicals, four thousand on-line journals, magazines and databases and e-learning resources that make it a haven for a knowledge-seeker.
This can be complemented with wonderful placements in good companies, state of the art infrastructure that features laboratories equipped with the newest resources, Wi-Fi, and AC school rooms with learning audio-visual aids that set the stage for student engagement.
In addition to this is a recreation centre with a selection of games, a trainer for out of doors games and facilities to unwind with enjoying and taking note of music.
With worldwide attribute, MET league of colleges have additionally in conjunction with China and Hawaii University, University of Mumbai, established tie-ups with Tianjin University,.
Ultimately, it can be said that having a degree from any of the MET league of colleges will be a wise decision.